13 maja 2020
Organization of the summer semester at the Faculty of Chemistry in the 2019/2020 academic year
- Program classes in the summer semester are held from 24.02.2020 to 21.06.2020
By 21.06.2020 students should obtain credits in subjects not covered in the exam and in particular forms of classes (exercises, laboratories, seminars) conducted as part of the exam subjects. The form and method of crediting may be changed due to conducting classes and credits in a remote way.
At the same time, it is allowed to carry out classes with the direct participation of academic teachers in the period from 22/06/2020 to 30/09/2020, after agreeing the dates of these classes, between the teacher and the staroste of the group, if the epidemic situation and related regulations allow it. The deadline for getting credits in this case is 30/09/2020
- Due to the current situation, no exam session dates are set.
It is recommended to carry out exams between 22.06.2020 - 05.07. 2020 and 07/09/2020 - 20/09/2020 , or immediately after the end of classes in the block system. The form and the method of conducting the exam may be changed. It is recommended to conduct examinations remotely. At the same time, it allows for passing credits and examinations with direct participation of academic teachers in the period from 22.06.2020 to 30.09.2020 , after prior arrangement of dates between the teacher and the staroste of the student group , if the epidemic and related regulations allow it.
- Leaders of students groups or specialization groups, in consultation with the course teachers, send to the Student Service Office until 25/05/2020 suggestions for three exam dates for each "exam" subject provided for in the program studies.
- September 30, 2020 (Wednesday) is the deadline for passing the summer semester.
Obtaining entries for all credits and exams by September 30, 2020 determines the possibility of obtaining a rector's scholarship for the best students.
- Applications for promotion of items must be submitted by September 25, 2020 (Friday) and must include the teacher's consent.
The Rector's attorney may consent to the implementation of no more than four subjects in advance, provided that the backlog of the study program does not exceed one year.
Representative for Student Affairs
dr hab. inż. Katarzyna Jaszcz
Wiadomość utworzona: 13 maja 2020 10:46,
autor: Jacek Kocurek