25 lutego 2021
ANNOUNCEMENT according to organization of classes in summer semester
- All classes in summer semester will be held in distant learning mode to the end of April at least.
If it will be possible to conduct laboratory classes in the contact form, you will be informed about it two weeks in advance.
- Basic tool for conduct classes and communication will be Distance Education Platform for Silesian University of Technology (https://platforma.polsl.pl/?lang=en) (Groups leaders please contact vice-dean to obtain enrollment keys for each course and deliver them to the students). 1st semester Msc. Students will obtain keys via e-mail.
To login to the Platform you have to use your account in student.polsl.pl domain.
- Schedule for classes is available on the University Web Page.
Presence on classes is obligatory according to Study Rules.
- Classes will be held in block system. At the end of each block of classes, it will be possible to pass the classes and / or pass an exam, but directly after the end of the block only one term will be available, the rest will be appointed in the exam session. Blocks order will be shown in the classes schedule available on the web.
- Consultations will be held in distance form (list of terms and places will be available on the Platform after starting the classes and schedule definition).
Vice-Dean for Student Affairs
dr hab. inż. Katarzyna Jaszcz, prof. Pol. Śl.
Wiadomość utworzona: 22 lutego 2021 13:16,
autor: Jacek Kocurek
Ostatnia modyfikacja: 25 lutego 2021 14:16,
wykonana przez: Jacek Kocurek