Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
- Home page of the program is https://aka.ms/devtoolsforteaching.
- You need a working MS account with @polsl.pl or @student.polsl.pl suffix to participate.
- The Microsoft account password is NOT associated with the SOTS or employee password in any way. The user chooses the password her/himself.
- Currently, the ONLY KNOWN option to create a NEW MS account in the domain @ polsl.pl / @ student.polsl.pl is to do it through the Office 365 for Education portal. In the "Enter school email address" field, enter the email address with the domain @ polsl.pl or @ student.polsl.pl (e.g. email@example.com) and follow the instructions.
- Once you signed in to the https://aka.ms/devtoolsforteaching using your account you should see "Download free software" section (right side of the screen, no clicking needed).
- Please follow the license agreement specified with the software (see also https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/offers/azure-dev-tools-for-teaching/ pt. 4 for more details; basically use the software for education and non-commercial research only and install it on your own computer only).