Scientific Clubs, Circles & Societies at Faculty of Organization & Management of Silesian University of Technology in Poland would like to invite new students from all over the world to collaboration and cooperation in various scientific projects. We would like to form a long-term partnerships with other international Scientific Clubs & Societies!
LET’S LEARN AND ADVANCE TOGETHER IN INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE OF OUR SCIENTIFIC CLUBS!
If you are in search of friends who (just like you) seek knowledge about management, project management, logistics, innovation, production engineering, sociology, industry 4.0 and smart cities, then you have come to the right place.
Our scientific student organizations would like to form new alliances and international teams with other Clubs and Societies actively operating at universities from outside Poland.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT ARE OUR AREAS OF INTEREST?
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – SOLVER Project Management Scientific ClubDescription: SOLVER Scientific Club will help you develop your project management skills and expand your knowledge in the area of projects. As a Scientific Club with over 15 years of experience, we organize and execute following types of projects:
- PM Nights / PM Days Scientific Conferences,
- PM News (our journal about project management, officially registered in Poland),
- PM Workshops organized in cooperation with IPMA Young Crew Poland and IPMA,
- PM Laboratory – various training courses,
- Charity projects & social campaigns,
- Research projects,
- Scientific Escape Rooms,
- Career on High Heels – women in project management world,
- CodersCamp and other IT projects (currently: Project Management Simulator),
- Collaboration with companies and many other events!
PM Nights Scientific Conference website: http://pmnights.polsl.pl/
LOGISTICS – Feniks Science SocietyDescription: Feniks Science Society, which unites students of Faculty of Organization & Management of the Silesian University of Technology in Poland, would like to recruit new members from abroad. Our main objective consists in expanding theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of logistics through participation in logistics conferences, training courses, trips, and cooperation with enterprises of the logistic sector. We constantly search for new trends, tools and methods that can be used in supply chains and flow of goods or resources. Below, we have pointed out all advantages of starting a membership in Feniks Science Society, namely:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EKLFENIKSPOLSL/
- Take part in New Logistics Scientific Conferences in Poland;
- Learn and study about new trends, solutions and methods used in modern logistics;
- Make contacts with various companies (like FM Logistic) running business in the area of logistics and transportation;
- Participate in training courses and workshops concerning new IT systems used in logistics & supply chain management;
- Help us in development of our Warehouse Simulator software;
- Take part in international logistics competitions and events!
MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING – FanTech Science SocietyDescription: As a Science Society which main interest is the field of production engineering we provide and take part in the following activities:
- Learn about new trends, solutions and methodologies used in production engineering;
- Search for new tools and methods that can be used to optimize manufacturing processes and production technologies in companies;
- Discover how virtual reality can be used in new product management and production engineering;
- Take part in meetings about management in production engineering with representatives of business environment and outstanding scientists of technical universities;
- We offer cooperation between participants of first, second and third degree studies and scientific employees of technical universities, institutes and enterprises operating in Poland and abroad in order to conduct scientific research in the field of management and production engineering,
- Any many more!
SOCIOLOGY – SOCIUS Scientific Club of SociologyDescription: If you’re keen on sociology, psychology and similar human sciences then you should definitely join the SOCIUS Scientific Club of Sociology. Following list contains all features and benefits of joining us:
- Sociological scientific camps and field research (including places like Beskid Niski, Szczecinek, Lwów, Zwardoń, Wisła),
- Scientific and training workshops conducted by sociologists, psychologists and specialists in organizational theory,
- Participation in scientific conferences, seminars and discussion panels,
- Scientific publications (possibility to publish individual research results),
- Social activities (like charity campaigns).
Student Scientific Circle of Quality ManagementPublication of scientific papers: two Journals:
Participation in scientific conferences.
- Silesian University of Technology Scientific Papers. Organization and Management
- Management and Quality Zarządzanie i Jakość
Participation in research in various topics.
More information you could find in presentation.
Forming a relationship with one of the aforementioned active Scientific Clubs or Societies situated at Faculty of Organization & Management of Silesian University of Technology can provide you the following benefits and advantages:
WHAT WE CAN OFFER?
- Meet new people from Poland and make friendships with students from abroad;
- Exchange of knowledge and experience;
- Possibility to conduct a global or international scientific research;
- Publish an article in English in one of our journals (like PM News by SOLVER Project Management Scientific Circle or Scientific Papers of Silesian University of Technology. Organization and Management Series);
- Get in touch with companies and associations that support our activities (like IPMA or FM Logistic);
- Get a fresh overview of our management trends and interesting perspective of how business & logistics are carried out in Central Europe;
- Develop your international communication skills and expand your abilities due to various training courses in virtual environment;
- Increase your wisdom in the areas of Smart City, Industry 4.0 or Society 4.0;
- Trips and visits to Poland as part of participation in scientific conferences we organize;
- Collaboration in many projects that may become an international phenomenon!
If you would like to make the first step and send us an e-mail, don’t hesitate! Here is a short guide that describes how to contact us:
GUIDE – WHERE YOU CAN CONTACT US TO FORM AN ALLIANCE OR START A PARTNERSHIP?
- Select your area of interests.
- Write down a few words about yourself: What subject you are currently studying? Where do you study? What skills and abilities you would like to develop? It’s just a few sentences but it will be much easier for us to know you a bit.
- Write us an e-mail to one of the following addresses (in line with your interests):